Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Contributed

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

 MIND YOUR BUSINESS
Once upon a time I used to be that lady who would come on Facebook and immediately I see all the "amazing" stuffs that others are doing online I will begin to feel sad that everyone has "made" it in life, except me.😂😂😂

I mean, it was so difficult to cope with the fact that almost everyone around me were claiming to be earning 6-figures monthly and I was not.

It is an insane feeling that could make you go into depression and begin to hate yourself.

But something happened.

When I realized that being in such "mood" wasn't helping me at all.

I decided to do something about it.

What did I do?

I decided to MIND MY OWN BUSINESS.

As a productivity coach and personal development speaker, I decided to INTENSIFY MY FOCUS in offering more value to my audience.

Instead of scrolling up and down over Facebook to see what people are doing, or what they are not doing; I decided to invest more time to brainstorm and come up with more innovative ways of serving my customers and building more income stream around what I do.

Being more focused and intentional about my work, especially when I am online has helped me in several ways.

In fact, it is one of the best decision I have made this year.

I feel more relaxed and happy with myself.

I am more focused and more productive in my work.

To the glory of God, it has helped me scale-up financially too.

Friends, if only you can learn to mind your business and become a little more focused on your work. You will be surprised at the level of progress you will make.

I celebrate people's achievements sincerely and happily from my heart, but I no longer use them against myself.

Their success is both an inspiration and a reminder to me that "it is possible" for me too.

So, when next you are tempted to feel sad that others are doing better than you, and you are eventually becoming distracted by it, remind yourself of the need to mind your own business.

You need to focus on your business to grow your business.

No competition.
No hating
Only love and strategic collaboration.

A million cheers to your greatness.

- Eno-obong George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib