Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

BrandingBusinessEntrepreneurForbes

How to make your clients pay high amount for your services and products, rather than peanuts!

How to make your clients pay high amount for your services and products, rather than peanuts!

Miracle Enweremadu highlighted this.

See, what I'm about  to share with you now is the break through you have been praying and fasting for your business

Not mincing words, ignore this and keep praying in vain! Until your business eventually collapses!!!

Yeh? I'm sounding too harsh right? That's because I need you to take an action

See, what changed my mentality and marketing strategy was the day I saw an agency charging a firm millions of naira to help build and run a blog for them in few months!
How to make your clients pay high amount for your services and products, rather than peanuts!

I was like, Jeez! The same blog I build for people and also create irresistible contents for, and even train them on how to make money with it, but I struggled to collect up to 50k from them!

But here, a firm is paying in millions to have an agency do same thing for them! I felt sad but trust me, every opportunity for me is a learning one!

I studied why the agency could charge so high even while doing same thing I do for peanuts

So what and what did they do?

Follow me patiently,

They did just one thing!

And were very creative about it.

Yes, it's what you have heard over and over again. But, wait a minute, the reality will soon dawn on you the way it dawned on me that day!

The agency did good branding!

Back then in Marketing Communications classes I used to think, branding was just about the logo and color

Lol! How I wrong I was

Not knowing that everything we do in our business is branding!

So how did they brand?

First, they had an attractive website ladened with mad content marketing, work processes, strategies, their best job samples and testimonials!

Then conducive environment, and their brand name also registered

They had experts on various aspects of digital marketing

But those things weren't what spurred my creative juice.

What actually did was their presentation of the brief, goals and strategy for the said blog.

Those were designed so creatively on PowerPoint and projected to senior members of staff of the company.

They talked about content ideas, strategies, readership personae, launching stages, commercial potential of the said blog etc.

Trust me, there were scintillating images, copies and beautiful presentation by a beautiful lady.

And everyone had no option than to applaud after the presentation.

The deal was signed

And the contract awarded!!!!

My head was spinning, I could do all they wanted to do. But, I didn't know how to package and present it in such a modernized manner!

That's the power of branding!

From that day, I learnt packaging. I know I couldn't afford to own a world class office as they do or hire many experts at this stage, except I want to outsource or partner with experts.

So I learnt and capitalized on packaging, then I began to attract the real clients and consulting jobs too.

All these in a bid towards building my brand to stand out tomorrow!

See, branding is what will determine whether that business will bring you good returns on investment or not!

It will give you the confidence to tag high prices to your products or services because they are just the best.

Then you begin to attract and command the price you want

And do you know what?

And, there are different branding strategies for different businesses, products and services

So, what's your business, service or products?

How can you brand them?

Jot the ideas and strategies

And

Start branding today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib