Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Fela DurotoyeLifestyleNewsNigeriaPoliticsTara DurotoyeThought Leader

Nigerian's Presidential Aspirant Fela Durotoye shows His Side Chick

Nigerian's Presidential Aspirant Fela Durotoye shows His Side Chick
Adetokunbo Olufela Durotoye is a business consultant, leadership expert, and nation builder. He is the president of the GEMSTONE Nation Builders Foundation, a non-profit, non-governmental organization. 
Nigerian's Presidential Aspirant Fela Durotoye shows His Side Chick
As he celebrates his Marriage anniversary which happens to fall on his birthday. He used the most used controversial word MY SIDE CHICK

YEARS and the HONEY is still flowing on the MOON.

Afeks' ... My HoneyMaker ... Thank you for making marriage SWEEEEEET. 
Please ... somebody ... everybody ... anyone who can, please help me celebrate my one true love, my babe, my focus, my side chick, my girlfriend ...
Tara Durotoye 
17 years done ... Forever to go.
Love you always & forever. 

Fela Durotoye is a presidential Aspirant of Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN). 

Today he turned 47years old and happen to be his Marriage anniversary. Funny enough he had to call his wife his side chick amongst other sweet name. As jovial as a thought leader with the funny side to calling his wife my side chick 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib