Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Music

Fast Rising Nigerian Artiste DoubleJay sets to Release Valentine banger"MURU MURU".

Yes love in the air and few days to celebrate our love ones in a special way, Special place and with a special song titled MURU-MURU



Its only few that can say this to there lovers

" Baby under your canopy
Am loving your everything
Come give me medicine
Am loving u steadily

Baby you see under your canopy
Am loving your everything Come give me medicine Baby rude boy is waiting..

Baby I love the way you do
You make my head caput
High me on juice
Your designers they shine for eye na MURU-MURU

I say I love the way you do
Make my head caput o
Baby high me on juice ohh.
respond(on juice ohh)"

There is not special moment like special celebration with this hit tune that would be DROPPING on Friday.
Anticipitate the release of the cracker " Murumuru".

#MuruMuru
#DoubleJay
#GoodSoundRecods
#GoodSoundEntertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib