Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

News

RCCG Pastor's Son Stabbed to Death in Canada

RCCG Pastor's Son Stabbed to Death in Canada
The son of a Redeemed Christian Church of God pastor,Solomon Odekunle was reported stabbed and sustain wound which leads to his death at a bar in Ottawa, Canada.

As reported,he was stabbed at Piper's Bar and Grill by a Burundian man named Joe Ndikuriyo.

Odekunle study econimics in the university of Ottawa,he was stabbed during a brawl between Ndikuriyo and another person.

His sister,Deborah odekunle wrote an heartfelt eulogy for her brother who she apparently had a high regard for.
She wrote:“If I did know it would be your last, I would have given you more than a fist bump. I would have gotten down on my knees and give you the deepest bro-hug.

“If I did know it would be your last, I would have pleaded with the drama leader to allow the rehearsal to linger a little so you and Peter could make us giggle a little more with some frog jump.

“If I did know it would be your last, I would have treasured those great words you shared with me a couple of months ago in the technical department, have them handwritten with the best calligraphic pens, framed and given to you right after doing those frog jumps.
“To the Solomon I saw last week, to the Solomon that finally got his picture taken properly last week, to the Solomon with an intellectual smile and chubby cheeks, to the Solomon his friends described as kind-hearted and meek, see you next.”

Odekunle was the 17th victim of homicide in Ottawa since the beginning of 2016,CBS news reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib