Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

News

Controversial Vlogger Exposes The Video Of Davido Singing To Black Axe Confraternity

I Exposed The Video Of Davido Singing To Black Axe Confraternity Aye Gyration And He Paid Me ₦500,000 Before I Deleted It - Vlogger Brown Possible

Controversial Vlogger Exposes The Video Of Davido Singing To Black Axe Confraternity

Controversial Vlogger Brown Possible has opened up on why he deleted his trending video on his youtube channel showing how Davido was singing to Black Axe Confraternity aye Gyration.

The Vlogger Also said he was paid by Davido's media manager so that he can delete the Video.

Below is what he wrote and the screenshots:
I got a video of Davido singing To Black axe Confraternity aye Gyration. I uploaded the video to my channel and got thousands of view. Just 30mins ago Davido's media manager contacted me and offer to pay me 500k with enough pleading . I had no option than to take the video down and the money is now in my acct.
Thumbs up OBO
#vloggingSweetOh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib