Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

BarcelonaSports

FC Barcelona Cost Me 'FOUR' Champions League Winners' Medals!"


FC Barcelona Cost Me 'FOUR' Champions League Winners' Medals!"
Patrice Evra on ageing gracefully at Juventus
Juventus left-back Patrice Evra is maturing "like a bottle of wine", the 35-year-old "playing every game like it's my last" as he aspires to winning the UEFA Champions League one more time
FC Barcelona Cost Me 'FOUR' Champions League Winners' Medals!"
"I have been in five UEFA Champions League finals and I've only won one – with Manchester United in 2008. I've lost three finals against Barcelona. Without Barcelona I would have four Champions League winners' medals.
FC Barcelona Cost Me 'FOUR' Champions League Winners' Medals!"
"The Champions League for me especially is the most beautiful competition. Whenever I have heard that anthem, it has felt special, and that's still the case now that I'm 35. I will love the Champions League for life".

I am a competitor and I want to play until my legs can't do it anymore. When I see that my level is dropping, I will just retire. I am honest with myself, but at the moment I am having fun. I love to run. I'm playing every game like it's my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib