Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

ContributedNews

Heading into First Debate, Clinton With 6 point Lead Over Trump: New NBC/WSJ poll

Heading into First Debate, Clinton With 6 point Lead Over Trump: New NBC/WSJ poll
I said it last month when Trump took the lead that just before the debates commenced, the mind-control media and establishment would twist the polls in favor of Hillary. And that's exactly what is happening now.

I also said Trump's lead was a temporary one- and was doctored just to make people feel the media was being fair to him. Them swinging it back in Hillary's favor is part of the grand plot to make sure that when the election results are eventually doctored in Hillary's favor, the poll would act as their alibi- hence, the public wont complain much. Its fine by me, I mean rigging the elections in Hillary's favor.

 As long as an insane man like Trump is prevented by all means possible from ascending to that seat, I wont give a hoot. I'm tired of trying to convince Trumpists to see the bigger picture about Trump being the worse of the two evils. In fact, your consents aren't needed any longer because the establishment is about to rig America's big day in Hillary's favor; smell the coffee now and thank me later.

Well, I know I just sounded a bit insensitive but truth is, the end justifies the means. Reminds me of the lyrics of one of my favorite Abba songs, "The winner takes it all" which goes like this ""the gods may throw a dice, their minds as cold as ice, and someone way down here, loses someone dear".

This means that the gods make their ice-cold moves without caring about the feelings of men, they're only interested in an expected end. Men might be hurt in the short run but in the end, people will understand better and appreciate why such 'harsh' events occurred. This though is an exaggerated analogy of my opinion in the first paragraph.



-Simon Utsu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib