Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Sports

Was Messi paid £2.4million to visit Gabon?

Was Messi paid £2.4million to visit Gabon?
Last week Lionel Messi was at a foundation ceremony in Gabon, It now seems he was paid to attend the ceremony. Speaking about Messi's appearance in Gabon, the president said: 

"When I was in Barcelona a few years ago, I met Messi who had told me that he would come to visit me in Libreville.

"It's a promise he made me. He is a man of honour who just kept his word."

Despite Bongo's insistence that Messi's role in the ceremony was due to a previous vow he had made, France Football have claimed the Barcelona forward was paid around £2.4million to fly to Gabon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib