Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Sports

It's OFFICIAL: Galatasaray Signs Arsenal's Forward Podolski

sports, poldoski, german, Germany,
The Turkish Club, Galatasaray have completed the signing of The German International Lukas Podolski on a three-year deal. The Arsenal forward failed to impress Coach Arsene Wenger during the first half of last season, and he was loaned to Inter Milan during the January transfer window.  

Galatasaray also made proposals in the past years," Podolski said:

"But this year there was more intense interest. My parents wanted me to come here.

    "Galatasaray were champions last year. We will play to be champions in the coming years, we're looking to get to the next level.

    "I've followed Galatasaray for a long time. I know there's a great atmosphere in the stadium."

    "Galatasaray fans have given me so much attention and are excited about me. This is a big factor in my decision-making."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib