Full width home advertisement

News

Fashion

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

News

I Have No House Outside Nigeria - Dangote

I Have No House Outside Nigeria_Africa’s Richest Man

Africa’s richest man and Forbes magazine’s 67th richest person in the world, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, has revealed that he has no residential property outside Nigeria during an interactive meeting with senior media executives in Lagos over the weekend.

News, Forbes List, Aliko dangote, Africa,

The man who at the beginning of the year, had an estimated net worth of US$18.6 billion said, “Somebody asked me, how many houses do you have abroad? I said, well, to tell you the good news, I don’t even have a nine-inch block outside Nigeria, and that is the truth; I don’t have a house anywhere abroad.”



1 comment:

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

Colorlib